Crane And Rigging Training
With cities expanding and an ever growing need for construction to keep up with this progress, there is now a huge demand for crane and rigging specialists. Working around heavy equipment can be dangerous if proper safety guidelines are not followed. To create a safe workforce with employees knowledgable in handling heavy duty machinery, many businesses now hire trained professionals.
Why is Crane And Rigging Training Important?
Crane operators and riggers often work in unfavorable environments. Their safety is a big concern for employers. Even though you may take all the necessary precautions and try to eliminate hazards, there is still no guarantee that accidents will be prevented. Hence, it is important to train your workforce in a way that allows them to take responsibility for their own personal safety. This is why specialized crane and rigging training is essential.
What are the Benefits?
- Minimizes risks of injury or death
- Reduces chances of accidents
- Assurance of high quality service
- Increases efficiency
- Work done in compliance with regulations
- Creates a reliable and productive labor force
- Fosters a safe working environment for employees
- Saves money for the business by reducing injury-related absenteeism
The training is provided to suit any kind of industry such as:
- General Industry
The training provides expertise in the following areas:
- Signal Person
- Cranes (mobile, floating, tower and overhead)
- Aerial lifts and forklifts
- Hoists and winches
- Earth moving machinery
What does this Training offer?
- On-site Training: The training program is designed as per the requirements of your industry. Training providers come to the site and deliver on-the-job training to staff. Coaching is specific to the equipment that the personnel are required to handle. Compliance standards and in-house policies are integrated into the training for overall development.
- Seminar Training: This training program is delivered through seminars. If you only require a few employees to be trained, this is the best option. It is cost effective and you can choose the dates and the location for the training. The programs are conducted in many cities throughout the US. This is a good way to enhance your knowledge and gain job confidence.
- Train the Trainer: A professional delivers this training on-site. The staff will be given instruction manuals and a course guide. The learning is easy and you can refer to written material to reinforce your understanding.
How to find a Crane and Rigging Training Company
Here are some points that you can keep in mind when looking for a crane and rigging trainingcompany:
- Look for trainers who will deliver industry-specific training.
- Check their website and see client testimonials to gauge their expertise in the field.
- Conduct a meeting with them prior to booking a training program to discuss your requirements.
- Make sure the company you choose understands compliance procedures and includes them in their training material.
Crane and rigging training is vital to ensure the safety of your employees. It is a way for all companies to work in agreement with compliance standards such as ASME B30 and provide excellent service.
Becket US (The Crane Training Expert) can be reached for consultation right here on our website contact form. Crane And Rigging Training.