Relevant industry and technical expertise
Becket Training & Consulting offers investigation, deposition review and reports for plaintiff or defense counsel and expert witness testimony. Becket offers crane & rigging accident investigation services and claims related support for crane & rigging related issues.
We don’t just quote regulations and requirements, we are actively involved in writing national standards. Dave has 20+ years of service on ASME committees – currently serving on the B30 main committee, B30.26 (Chair), B30.9, B30.23, B30.24 subcommittees and the ASME P30 main committee. He also served on the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) Lift Director Management Team.
One of our greatest strengths is that we continue to spend time in the field delivering hands-on training & testing at the job site. We provide critical feedback on lifts and lifting equipment and determining root accident causes and failures.
Crane & Rigging trial support and expert services. Technical issues explained clearly and in layman’s terms.
- Cranes & Rigging
- Lift Planning
- ASME B30 Standards Safety Standard for Cableways, Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Hooks, Jacks and Slings
- ASME P30.1 Standard Planning for Load Handling Activities
- OSHA Regulations
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910 General Industry
- OSHA 29 CFR 1915 Shipyards
- OSHA 29 CFR 1917 Marine Terminals
- OSHA 29 CFR 1918 Longshoring
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1400 (subpart cc)
- EM385-1-1 USACE Safety Manual
- NAVFAC P-307 Weight Handling Equipment Manual
Becket Expert Witness Services
At Becket Training & Consulting, we use our knowledge, credibility and expertise to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. We have both plaintiff and defense experience.
We will educate and support you through the many issues surrounding crane & rigging accident litigation – the various stages of discovery, expert exchange, mediation, and trial.
Contact us or call 610-299-5534 to learn more about our services.